Saturday, February 28, 2009
Walking in April?
Hey everyone! I hope you all have adjusted to civilian life well. I just had a quick question... I'm wondering how many of you are planning on walking in April? I think I know of a few who did not walk in August, but I am wondering who is going to physically be at the ceremony in a month and a half, as I really do not want to be the only one there from our semester. If you don't mind, leave a comment if you will be there in April. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'll be there! :D
Me and my hubby will be there
I will be there also!
I will be there as well!
I think I'll be there but I don't know anything about it or what I need to do. I guess I need to do that tomorro.
I'll be there! Speaking of which, can I see you Ivana when I come out? It'll be so fun!
i will be there too. :)
Post a Comment